Affordable 3D Visualisation Fast and at Scale
Skyline Provides Everything you Need to Create, Store and Share 3D Geospatial Content
Skyline empowers end users, enabling you to visualise in 3D a real-life view of what’s on the ground and by attaching any number of GIS datasets, gives you access to far more information than can be gained from 2D mapping and imagery.
By utilising automated high-speed production and the latest methods of data capture, Skyline has achieved huge reductions in processing and production times for the best 3D mesh models available anywhere, at a correspondingly reduced cost.
As a Skyline user, you can now benefit from 3D models that are now both affordable to create and affordable to update. You will increase productivity, reduce risk, gain competitive edge and maximise revenues.
Skyline are transforming 3D visualisation from a “nice to have” to a cost effective, valid and essential tool for critical decision making, at the same time bringing its benefits to many organisations, from the largest looking for best value to the smallest working on limited budgets.
Learn More about our Product Solution Suite which includes: PhotoMesh, TerraExplorer, TerraBuilder and hosting/cloud services utilising Skyline's SkylineGlobe Server or AWS.
3D Visualisation is the must-have GIS application of tomorrow and is available from Skyline today!
- Detailed Hi-definition Real Life View at the desktop
- Models may be attributed, queried like any other geospatial dataset
- Automated, low cost & high-speed production
- Easily updatable
- Accurate, reliable and user-friendly
- Significantly increase the amount of fieldwork which can be brought indoors and transferred to the desktop
- Reduced site visits
- Extends your visualisation and understanding way beyond 2D GIS
- Better Understanding = Better Decisions
- Significant savings in time and cost to you
- Enhances value of your services to your customers
Address: Rosebank, Rudd Lane, Upper Timsbury,
Hampshire - SO51 0NU UK
Tel: +44 1794 36 80 90
Mobile: +44 7437 92 77 42
Contact: Dave Loescher