Securely store & access 3D geospatial data where, when, and how you need it
The SkylineGlobe Server private cloud solution provides a comprehensive set of web services for publishing, storing, managing and streaming 2D and 3D geospatial content. All your GIS layer types are supported: 3D mesh , imagery, elevation, feature and point cloud. SkylineGlobe Server makes it easy for you to share your data by converting and exposing your content in multiple formats.
SkylineGlobe Server streams all 2D and 3D data needed to support complex TerraExplorer Desktop, web and mobile projects. Data includes all 3D mesh, imagery, elevation, and feature layers in stream-optimized formats, and all project resources published by TerraExplorer Pro. SkylineGlobe Server also provides powerful search tools and management and search capabilities.
- 3D mesh layers as I3S/SLPK
- Imagery and elevation using WMS or WMTS protocol
- Feature layers using WFS protocol
Esri and the Esri Logo are licensed trademarks of Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
SkylineGlobe Server streams data to Cesium, QGIS and other OGC clients in their native formats:
- 3D mesh layers as 3D Tiles
- Imagery and elevation using the WMS or WMTS protocol
- Point cloud layers as 3D Tiles
- Feature layers using either WFS protocol, or WFS-T to support edits to the data source