SKYLINE'S PRODUCTION/CO-PRODUCTION SERVICES PUT YOU IN COMPLETE CONTROL, ALLOWING YOU ACCESS TO WORLD CLASS TOOLS, COST-EFFECTIVE HOSTING ENVIRONMENTS AND CONTROL OVER YOUR BUDGET.
Control the throttle as our pay-as-you-go rates help control costs for access to our AWS-based environment, allowing you to process virtually-unlimited projects, and scale as needed.
Flexible solutions allow you to work with multiple technology stacks to process and disseminate your data exactly the way you need to end users, stakeholders, and customers, where ever they are.
SKYLINEGlobe Server offers the following data services:
Streaming ServicesTerrain – MPT and DirectConnectRaster layers (imagery and elevation) - WMS , WMTSFeature Layers - WFS , WFS-T3D Mesh - 3DML , 3D Tiles, ESRI i3SPoint Cloud - CPT, 3D TilesProjects – TerraExplorer Desktop, Mobile and WebData upload and catalog servicesAuthentication mechanism
- Produce 3D textured mesh, true orthos, DSMs, DTMs, point clouds, and features.
- Merge various orthophotos, DEM and DSM raster files into a realistic, geographically accurate 3D terrain database.
- Edit and publish geo-referenced projects to your stakeholders.
SkylineGlobe Server and Skyline Cloud Hosting (AWS) are production proven in the Defense and Commercial markets to maximize access to streaming content and provide the analytical tools needed to answer real-world questions in real time.
- Securely disseminate data to end users through the TerraExplorer mobile or web apps or your own technology platform.
- Our tiered pricing structure ensures you have the bandwidth to meet your objectives cost-effectively.
Learn how Skyline Software System's SkylineGlobe 3D visualization solutions played a crucial role in helping project managers and key stakeholders to complete a very complex, $7.7 billion project ahead of schedule, on budget and with public approval.
Skyline’s software has played a critical role in the efficient management of this rather massive project, but even more importantly, it has enabled us to share plans with the public in such a way that they could accurately envision what would be built six years later. - Philippe Bour, Project Integrator